Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wedding Program Fans

 
With my sister getting married outdoors in August, she really loved the idea of program fans. With a little bit of research, we found a few templates and was able to bring this to life! Using Stampin' Up! products, these fans were pretty easy to make. I used Very Vanilla card stock, Baroque Border stampin' around wheel and Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon. With snail adhesive & mini glue dots to adhere the ribbon, the program fans came to life! 
First, I printed the front and back of the programs on the Very Vanilla 8.5" x 11" card stock. I then trimmed it down and used the  3/16 Inch Corner Rounder Punch to round the corners. 
Next I stamped the fronts of the programs using  Baroque Border stampin' around wheel and the Stampin' Around Wheel Guide. The ink I used was Close to Cocoa.
The next step was to adhere the fronts and backs together on a jumbo craft stick (available at your local craft store or Walmart). I used  Snail Adhesive on the sticks the front and sides of the card.
The last and final step was adhering the ribbon. Using  Mellow Moss 3/8 Inch Taffeta Ribbon and  Mini Glue Dots, I tied a piece of 6" ribbon to the stick.
The final product and up close details of the programs:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment