Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bridal Party Thank You Notes



Your bridal party helps make your day special. Whether it's assisting you with last minute prep, planning your bridal shower/bachelorette party or even being there for you when you are all stressed out over the seating chart, your friends made this experience special and they deserve a special thanks! These custom note cards are a great way to show your appreciation for all they've done! Customizable in over 40 colors, the inside of the note cards read "for being my Maid of Honor" or "for being my Bridesmaid".

This set was a recent custom order I completed for one of my Etsy customers whose wedding theme is navy and turquoise. I love this color combo and would have never thought to put these 2 colors together. The cards measure 5.25" square and provide plenty of space for your personal note to the recipient. They come with a square envelope. If these are mailed, extra postage is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment