Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beautiful Color Combo - Black with Soft Pink


This is such a pretty color combination for a wedding. I've been getting my wedding inspiration from this great blog, The Perfect Palette, which is where I got the inspiration for this card. Many there are so many great color combos out there! Makes me wish I was getting married all over again! :)

The invites measure 4.25" by 5.5" and come with a white envelope. The black background is dry embossed with Vintage Wallpaper pattern providing elegant texture and feel to the card. The image was hand stamped and colored onto a unique shape I made using the Top Note die and the Big Shot. The ribbon provides that added touch to make this invite complete!

The details are inside and are customized on the computer, printed out and adhered to the inside of the card. This is an elegant, sophisticated invitation and would look great in other color combos too! Thanks for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment