Thursday, October 14, 2010

Winter ONEderland!!





My daughter was born in December and last year she turned one. I was trying to find a cool theme since we were having some family and friends over to celebrate. My home was already decked out for the holidays, so I wasn't sure how we were going to make it special for her birthday too! Then I came across the Winter ONEderland theme and feel in love! Snowflakes were the perfect enhancement and there is not other time I'll get to use this theme! So if you have a little one turning one during the winter months, consider making it a winter onederland!

The above is a set I have available in my Etsy shop. I used girly colors, but have plenty of colors available to customize it to suit your needs. For more information, click here. Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment