Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I like U a latte

It's a new year and I know it's been forever since I've posted! So I'm starting out with a Valentine themed card! This card is great to let that someone special know you're thinking about them. Perfect for a new relationship or just to send to a friend! Plus, from now until Jan. 21st, you can save 5% on this card and other holiday themed cards over at my Etsy shop.

This year I'm planning on posting a couple times a week. I am expecting, which is the reason this is my first post since October, so I may take another small break once the new bundle of joy arrives and I get adjusted to life with 2 little ones in the house! Until then, I plan on posting and sharing some of the creations I make. I always welcome feedback too! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you're adding to your blog. You go you!

    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete