Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Feet Boy Shower Invite


This week, I was in baby designing mode. It could be because I'm reaching the halfway mark of my pregnancy that I have babies on the brain! Anyway, I know I've been focusing on weddings, so I thought I'd show some love to the moms-to-be out there. The above baby feet invitation is designed for a mom expecting a boy, but can be modified for a girl or unknown gender. The colors Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip were used to create this sweet invite.The background is embossed with dots and the baby feet are stamped and adhered to a scallop circle. The details for the shower are inside! 

I also made matching cupcake toppers! The images include baby feet, stork, and baby rattles! Visit here for more information on how to order these cute items. Let me know what you think and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment