Thursday, March 3, 2011

Masculine Birthday Card





I needed a few masculine birthday cards for the month of March. This is always a challenge for me since I seem to have more girly stamps than masculine, but I decided to use my new cupcake punch and Create a Cupcake stamp set to make this fun card. The colors are Wild Wasabi, Baja Breeze and Early Espresso. The layout came from one the previous Mojo Monday sketches. I really like the way this card turned out.


The inside of the card reads, "There's something fabulous about your birthday {must be you!}". I love the brad embellishments as it added that little something extra to this card! I can't wait to send these off to the recipients. Thanks for stopping by and looking and please feel free to leave a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment