Thursday, February 18, 2010

Floral Friends

 
I'm so excited that I finally got to use the new supplies that came for me last week! Now that the family is feeling better, I hope to get back to creating every day! This set is Vintage Vogue from the new mini-occasions catalog. I used Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive along with Whisper White to create this card. I stamped the "F" Friends in Rich Razzleberry, cut it out and adhered with dimensionals. I also used the scallop trim border punch which I got free from the SAB catalog! This card was super easy to make and I can tell that I'm going to get a lot of use out of this stamp set.
 
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Punches: Scallop Trim Border Punch
Accessories:  dimensionals
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.

If you live in the Tampa area and are interested in hosting a party and receiving free stamp sets, contact me at baybreezedesigns@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment