Friday, February 5, 2010

Sweet New Arrival!

 

What a sweet way to welcome a new little girl into the world! I love the way this card came out!  

I used a few different SU! stamp sets on this card. I was inspired by my daughter's blanket which had a quilted pattern background with an animal on it! The Pretty In Pink background is embossed using SU! Texturz Plate. The elephant is from the Animal Stories stamp set. I added the "ball" by using the Circle Circus stamp set and punching it out with my 3/4" circle punch. The sentiment "welcome" came from the Warm Words set. I added a pink jeweled brad to the ribbon for added flair! The inside of the card reads, "Congratulations on your sweet new arrival!".

 

Stamps: Animal Stories, Circle Circus, Warm Words
Card Stock: Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss, Whisper White
Inks: Brocade Blue, Mellow Moss, Pretty In Pink, Basic Black
Punches: Modern Label, 3/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Mellow Moss satin ribbon, pink jeweled brad*, dimensional
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material 

No comments:

Post a Comment