Thursday, March 4, 2010

PPA32-A Theme Challenge-Spring

 

So today, I decided to participate in a challenge. Pals Paper Arts has a new challenge every Thursday and this week's challenge was a spring theme. Although, I live in Florida, I'm so ready for SPRING!!! Now on to the details of the card. I was so excited to find that the Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch coordinated with some designer paper that I had. Paired with SAB's Whimsical Words stamp set and I have a springy retro looking thank you card! I actually like the colors combo on this card - I usually don't use Ruby Red! Thanks for looking!


Stamps: Whimsical Words (2010 SAB set)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip
Inks:  Chocolate Chip
Punches: Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Brown Ribbon*, Designer Paper*
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material 

No comments:

Post a Comment