Monday, March 15, 2010

Welcome Little One



I love the way this card turned out! I used one of the previous sketch layouts from Mojo Monday blog. I then used some scraps and a piece of designer paper I had for the background. The stamp sets are both retired SU! sets - Wild About You and Riveting. The inside says "Congratulations" from the Well Scripted Set. Let me know what you think! I stamped the lion three times, once in Pumpkin Pie for the mane and twice in More Mustard for the body and face. Stampin' dimensionals were used for both the mane and the sentiment to make the card 3-D!Thanks for looking!

The coordinating envelope was fun to make. I used a technique I learned from Stampin' Pretty's blog. Mary Fish is so talented!! I used the same designer paper for the back flap of the envelope. I little 2-way glue and voila, a jazzed up, coordinating envelope to go with the card!

Stamps: Wild About You(retired), Riveting (retired hostess),Well Scripted
Card Stock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Inks:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, More Mustard
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Stampin' dimensionals, designer paper*
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material 

No comments:

Post a Comment