Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dasher Christmas Card Set

Here is the first Christmas card set that I've made! I'm trying to gear up for the holiday season which is quickly approaching. It's been a little challenging since it's been so HOT lately. I'm trying to cool off and get in the Christmas spirit and thought I'd share my first creation for this season! This card set is one of many that will be listed over at my Etsy shop
 
The front of the card is dry embossed with snowflakes giving the background texture. The reindeer is embellished with red grosgrain ribbon giving him a little something special!  The sentiment, "Merry Christmas" is popped up with foam squares providing the 3-D effect!

The inside of the card reads, "Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. - Norman Vincent Peale".

I have a few other ideas brewing for more sets, so stay tuned. Thanks for stopping by. Feedback is always welcome!

1 comment:

  1. It is wonderful to see all your creative and beautiful designs and sentiments...this is lovely also! You are so talented!

    Blessings,
    Laurie
    www.kingdomkards.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete