Saturday, August 21, 2010

Pottery themed Baby Shower!


Recently, I received a special request for creating a baby shower invite with a pottery theme. At first, I was nervous. How was I going to come up with a pottery themed baby shower invite? Then my wheels started to turn and I knew I was up for the challenge. I asked my customer a few questions and voila, this is what came to me!

The shower is for a girl, so of course that determined the pink theme. Since I not been to a pottery store in awhile, I wanted to make sure I understood what exactly the guests would be painting. Plates, ceramic tiles, mugs and more. Perfect! So here's is the outcome. Loved to hear what you think.

I loved the challenge and my favorite part was I was able to hear about another special event being thrown and create something to fit that occasion! The details for the shower will be printed out and adhered to the inside. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment