Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly Gift Card Holder





I love Stampin' Up's! Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die! This makes for a versatile gift card holder. I used Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum and Old Olive card stock. I embossed the butterflies with a texturz plate also exclusive to Stampin' Up! The body of the butterfly was created using mini-pearls which I purchased from one of my favorite Etsy stores, PAPER CRAFTERS PARADISE! The ribbon is a sheer organdy cream that ties the holder together. The inside of the holder was stamped using Lovely Labels stamp set. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Circle Circus, Lovely Labels (retired)
Card Stock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Inks: Pale Plum, Old Olive
Punches: Scallop Square Punch, Word Window, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
Accessories: Sheer Cream Ribbon*, Pearls*, SU! Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die, SU! Texturz Plate
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material 

No comments:

Post a Comment