Friday, January 29, 2010

I'm finally going to do it!


Today's post has nothing to do about stamping or cards. I've decided to share a little about me. I've worn eyeglasses since I was 2 years old. Of course, once I was old enough to wear contact lenses, I started to use them and never looked back! Well, since the birth of my daughter a little over 13 months ago, contacts do not suit my lifestyle and I've been wearing my eyeglasses that have not been updated since college. I'm not going to share how long ago my college days were, but let's just say it's been a long time! So today I'm finally going to get my eyes checked and pick out a new pair of glasses! I'm so excited. I really need a change and I can't wait to see what options are out there.I never thought I would be using my contacts for occasional use and going back to wearing glasses full time, but life changes! The pic above is with my current glasses. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment