Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Like U a Latte Card



Still working on my Valentine's Day cards, so I decided to dust off one of my older sets, I Like It A Latte. I changed the "It" to a "U". I saw a few samples back when I first got the set that did this, so I can't take credit for the idea, but I like the way it came out! This is also my first square card! It measures 5.25" by 5.25". The inside sentiment says "Sending warm thoughts your way."  Thanks for looking and let me know what you think!
 

Stamps: Like It a Latte, Rough Edges Alphabet
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black Classic Ink, Old Olive and Pink Passion
Accessories: Dimensionals, Circle Scissors Plus, Modern Label Punch
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material

No comments:

Post a Comment