Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Cute as A Bug Gift Card Holder



What a fun way to jazz up a gift card. This holder is designed for a baby shower or welcoming a new baby. I just love the cute little bug in the carriage! I obtained great directions on how to create these from DOStamping with Dawn. The inside of the card was also stamped with a variety of my retired Stampin' Up! sets too! I've decided I really need to put some of my sets to good use! Thanks for looking!



Stamps: Love Bug (hostess), Sincere Salutations, Swell News (retired), Riveting (retired), To/From: Stamp*
Card Stock: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Barely Banana, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black
Punches: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch
Accessories: Sheer/Satin Green Ribbon*,
All items Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
*not SU! material

No comments:

Post a Comment